This week has been super fun!
I had a three day weekend! As a teacher I LOVE three days weekends
Only thing better then a three day weekend is summer vacation!
Every day on my three day weekend I baked something new and I loved it.
Makes me wish I was baking all the time.
Calling all bakers... Who wants to open a bakery with me?!
I saw that a lot of people do Muffin Mondays so I decided to jump on that wagon and join them.
Check their blogs out!
They are amazing bakers!
On to what I baked!
I've been using this book called Small-Batch Baking.
I love it because it allows me to bake and not have too many left overs!
In the book I found a delicious recipe.
Blueberry Granola Whole Wheat Muffins
This recipe gives you 4 servings.
Enough for you and 3 other people or just YOU! Ha
You need the following:
1/3 cup of flour
1/3 cup of whole wheat flour
1 tsp of baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
pinch of nutmeg
1/2 cup granola
1/4 cup of packed brown sugar
1 tbsp veg oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup of blueberries (thawed out if frozen)
For exact steps please refer to book.
1. Heat oven to 350
2. Combine all dry ingredients (using only half of the granola; Do not put sugar in this)
3. whisk together all wet ingredients including brown sugar
4. Combine all the ingredients
5. Add the blueberries to the mix; carefully stir
6. Equally divide batter into liners
7. Add the remainder of the granola on top of muffins
8. Bake in the over for about 15-18 minutes
Enjoy after cooled or save for the next day!