Sunday, September 25, 2011

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread


Three weeks ago I realized that I had made Chocolate Chip Banana bread many times over the past two years but have yet to post about it.
I love making banana bread!
Its really simple and a great recipe to have when your bananas get ripped.
It's very simple.
All you need is flour, 3 ripped bananas, sugar, buttermilk, butter,egg, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and of course the chocolate chip!
You start by creaming the butter and then adding the brown sugar and the eggs one by one.
You mix together the dry ingredient and add it into the butter mix in three parts. Then in the end you add the chocolate chips.
I bake it in the oven for about an hour.
Around minute 45 I sprinkle some sugar on the top to make a crispy sweet top.
It's really yummy!
If you need the exact recipe just message me!!





No comments:

Post a Comment