Monday, July 12, 2010

Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies!

So I began looking for a cookie recipe for our fourth of July camping trip and I decided to make Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. There are so many recipes for this online!!! So I combined some recipes and tried to make it my own! Little did I know it was going to be an amazing recipe!

First I mixed up the butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar until it was fluffy. Then I added two eggs... one at a time. Then I added the regular sugar, vanilla extract, baking soda, and light corn syrup. I then added the flour to the mix.


Once that was combined I added chocolate chips.

Then I used a spoon to put it on the baking sheet.

I preheated the oven to 375 degrees and baked the cookies for 12-13 minutes. I've already made one more time since the first time I baked this. They were a hit both times! Let me know if you want some!

No comments:

Post a Comment